Sunday, January 14, 2007

Late posting tonite.

So, I'm posting late tonite.

And I'll be brief, since my hands hurt and my arms are killing me.

See, I spent the day scraping wallpaper. And it f*ing sucks.

How in the hell does such ugly f*ing paper end up on the f*ing wall anyway. There were way to many opportunities for someone with a f*ing ounce of design sense to step in and they were all missed. And it ended up on the wall. First, some asshole had to design it. Then someone had to OK that and send the shitty design to production, where someone else no doubt had to plan the production timeline and follow up/through on it. Then, certainly someone had to arrange for shipping the awful crap. Wonder of wonders, some other dick, a buyer, had to bite and agree to stock the stuff. Then somebody had to sell it to the asshole who thought it would look just great on their wall. This or something like it, I imagine, is the f*ing process by which this damn ugly stuff ended up on the wall s of the house I just happened to buy (for a plethora of other reasons), knowing full well at the time that I was going be the sorry sonofabitch who would have to bust his nuts to get that stinking crap off in order to repaint.

There it is in a nutshell. And to make matters worse, I wasn't thinking apparently, when I decided to do arms and shoulders hard yesterday. Ughh.

Glad I got that off my chest. Any questions? Any answers? Good.

No comments: