Thursday, January 18, 2007

Daddy Ass


It just dawned on me this morning that I've got a "daddy ass."

Finally.

(My brother's ex-wife calls this phenomenon "wrangler butt" -- course she --and he-- live in cowboy country, where the term "cowboy butt" is also a nom de glutes.

Don't get me wrong, I've been told I had a nice butt on more than one occasion, but I never really gave it a second thought or put too much stock in the comment -- maybe because I was paying more attention to other (i.e. not mine) fine-looking butts around.

Today, though, as I caught a sidewise glimpse in the mirror while fastening my belt, I suddenly noticed it. And it made me smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when can we see your ass, Daddy?

cranky said...

Well, I'm not sure I'm ready for my close up just yet... :P